Most people don’t know what to do if someone closeby needed emergency first aid – and we want to change that. Learning basic first aid can mean the difference between life and death.
In this free half-day session run by accredited trainers, we will teach you the basics in how to help with common accidents, injuries and medical emergencies including –
- Action at an emergency – and how to prioritise
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of a heart attack
- Deliver basic CPR – including how to appropriately use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Manage anaphylaxis and asthma
- Learn what to do in a suspected head injury
- Treat burns and control bleeding
- Deal with choking and drowning
Join us for this first aid masterclass and learn how to save a life.